Hydraulic Hand Pumps A Simple And Convenient Hydraulic Power Source
Hydraulic hand pump as a simple and convenient hydraulic power source is widely used in the shipbuilding industry, coal mining machinery, petrochemical, metallurgical, power and heavy machinery and other fields. And its small size, light weight, easy to carry, security and other advantages of the majority of users to accept.
Hydraulic hand pump working pressure of 100 ~ 300MPa; built-in pressure relief valve, in order to prevent the pressure overload, the pump also has a safety relief valve; two flow design, a low-pressure displacement of 33CC, two high-pressure displacement For the 1.6CC; to achieve a constant power conditions, low-pressure large flow of oil, high pressure and small flow of oil, saving time and improve efficiency. Dimensions 585 * 120 * 170mm, with a total weight of about 11Kg. The use of this pump is flexible and flexible, labor intensity is low, durable, is the ideal ultrahigh pressure hydraulic power source.
1. Power, rail, rescue, construction and other industries in the field site operation, for the cutter, hydraulic clamp, punching machine and other construction machinery to provide power,
2. Pipe fittings, hoses, valves, pressure vessels, cylinders, etc. provide static and blasting tests,
3. Aerospace accessories after the maintenance of static, dynamic test safety valve calibration,
4. Valve and wellhead device Water bubbling test,
5. Air pressure regulator detection,
6. Automotive brake system testing,
7. Communication cable inflatable equipment.