Hydraulic system fault identification and troubleshooting
1. the motor does not turn, check the accuracy of the connection lines.
2. the motor starts, the fuel tank does not rise or rise instability
1) the viscosity of the oil is too large or too small, use the recommended hydraulic oil;
2) Suction filter is clogged, clean or replace the filter;
3) the suction pipe is not sealed or leak, detect leaks, no seal and repair or replace suction tube;
4) solenoid or manual valve is not closed, purge solenoid valve, manual valve or replacement;
5) Deputy manual emergency button to open the solenoid valve, close the panic button;
6) unloading valve is energized, causing oil unloading from the unloading valve, check for electrical wiring;
7) reverse rotation of the motor, check the commutation;
8) gear pump oil at the O-ring is damaged, remove the gear pump Check and replace the O-ring.
3. when unloading the fuel tank does not decrease or decrease instability
1) failed to energize the solenoid valve, check the electrical wiring;
2) solenoid valve input voltage does not meet the requirements, check the voltage and reach the standard value;
3) solenoid or manual valve filter is clogged, clean or replace the valve body removed;
4) power-on time is too long or overheat solenoid damage, check whether the voltage over-voltage, confirm the input electrical signal;
5) shut the throttle, adjusting.
4. the system is not holding pressure, holding pressure cylinders when fall down
1) one-way valve does not seal, clean or replace the check valve seals;
2) solenoid valve, manual valve is not sealed, clean or replace the seals;
5. between the tank and the valve block from the oil spill or oil leakage, O-rings worn or crushed, check and replace the O-ring.
6. the system noise is too large
1) the presence of air in the system, continuous work back and forth several times, the exclusion of air;
2) the coupling is not properly installed or worn, checking and re-install or replace;
3) motor failure, check motor and replace if necessary;
4) Do not work long hours under extreme pressure to stop working when the relief valve start overflow.