Directional control valves, type WE 6, size 6, up to 31.5MPa, up to 40L/min
Directional control valves WE6 Valve Key Specifications/Special Features:
- Direct solenoid actuated directional spool valve high performance version
- Wet pin DC or AC solenoids with removable coil
- Solenoid coil can be rotated through 90
- It is not necessary to open the pressure tight chamber when changing the coil
- Electrical connections either as individual or central connections
- Hand override, optional
- Porting pattern to Din 24 340 form A, ISO 4401 and CETOP-RP 121H
Essentially the directional control valves consist of housing ,one or two solenoids ,the control spool ,and one or two return springs
In the de-energized condition the control spool is held in the neutral or initial position by means of return springs (except for impulse spools).The control spool is actuated via wet pin solenoids .
The force of the solenoids acts via the plunger on the control spool and pushes this from its neutral position to the required end position. This gives free-flow from P to A and B to T or P to B and A to T.
When solenoid is de-energized, the control spool is returned to its neutral position by means of the return springs.
An optional hand override, allows movement of the control spool without energizing the solenoid.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets: